Wednesday, November 23, 2011

the countdown is on

I remember once having a cardboard advent calendar that you just tore the date off. My Nana sent it and I thought it was very cool. But really the sky is the limit to what you can do with this idea. Celebrate each day of December by lighting a candle, eating a sweet, getting a trinket, doing Christmas activities (volunteering, making ornaments, singing), hanging an ornament on the tree, or reading a Christmas book each evening. I've decided to wrap up 24 Christmas books and envelopes and each day we'll read a new book and do the activity in the envelope. I'll save the activities and a list of great/classic Christmas books I've found for another day (post). 


In the mean time I found these on the interweb. 





 Top Left: pinterest.com
Top Right: www.countryliving.com 
Middle Left: stitchbird.blogspot.com
Middle Right: www.flickr.com
Bottom Left: frenchbydesign.blogspot.com
Bottom Right: www.canadianfamily.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...