Monday, September 2, 2013

Sewing kits in tins for kids

Do you remember the tins that became these awesome, cute as sewing kits? 
You can see my post about them here or buy them here

While I've not found any more adult sized tins I have been collecting these kids tins. 

I know cute eh! My children keep spying them and they love them 
(they want them actually).  


So I've been collecting things to create little mini sewing kids for children. Spot the snail tape measure, cute scissors, pom pom ribbon and neon ribbon. It's lots of fun finding, hoarding, and collecting things to make these up. I was going to try making an old school finger knitting tool with a wooden sewing reel. I still have mine from when I was a child.  What else do you think should be in them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...