Tuesday, May 1, 2012

happenings

Hello there, do you remember me? 

Last I left you I was going on a fishing holiday in January and now it's almost May. So over the next wee while I'm going to record (kinda in date order) what's been happening while I took a 'blogiday'.


I kinda forgot to let you know. I was going to do this dramatic post about this sad/exciting news. It's only a small detail. But his little fam-dam-ily of mine has moved from shaky Christchurch to Wellington, the Kapiti Coast more precisely. 





I can now say I live by the beach. Recently I've been describing myself as occasionally happy. Shock Horror. 




I've a post planned to tell you all about the actual wee move as it's a little dramatic, it seems that's how we roll. Please come and join my green life as new things are a foot.  


Smile x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...