Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Don't Worry Be Happy

Sounds easy and people say it like it should be easy. But for some of us (including me) not worrying and therefore being happy sometimes becomes a struggle. I like to keep my blog positive but I also want to use it at times to help focus the negative thoughts that pop into a persons (my) head. These thoughts hold us back in times of anxiety.

So I've been reading The Art of Happiness, which is written from a series on interviews with the HH Dalai Lama. A very sensible man. Here are two quotes that are so true:
I've found that sincere motivation acts as an antidote to reduce fear and anxiety. (pg226)

If there is a solution to the problem. there is no need to worry. If there is no solution, there is no sense in worrying either. (pg 229).


This video might just make you smile .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...