Tuesday, August 2, 2011

3 little words


source: weheartit.com

Lately the words are spilling from my little 2 year old boy (I've decided not to use names but not sure what to use yet). Each night at bed time I've been giving him special little cuddles saying all my goodnight words ("nigh night", "it's dark outside sleepy time", "nice and snuggly") but most importantly these 3 little words- "I LOVE YOU"(which mean A LOT).

source: etsy.com

I just knew they were so close and 3 nights ago he said- "LUV" ever so quietly after I'd said my 3 little words. Which he then proceeded to do several more times. I can't explain how AMAZING as a mum those words are. Then he said "papa love", "mama love" and I said (his big sisters name- blah need to think of names or something for them) and he shook his head. Cheeky monkey.

source: weheartit.com

Over the last few days he's becoming more confident with it and today said "LUV U" when it was nap time.


During the last few days I've been thinking about these 3 little words and my husband a lot too. He's working so hard.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...